Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tactics: Brawl - Wolf

Of all the characters in Smash bros Braw, Wolf, is by far my favorite. And while im not nearly as effective with him as i am with Game and Watch, im going to post all my strategies with Wolf right here, for anyone else looking and watching, to help make more use out of Wolf. Theres not alot of info about the guy ive found so far, so here we go.

Disclaimer:
Let me make this clear though: These are my strategies and opinions, and mine alone. Of course different playstyles exist and of course different opinions on moves are evident. nothing here is concrete, im just going by what works for me.

With the disclaimer out of the way, let get on with it:


Name: Wolf 'O Donnel
First Appearance: Starfox 64
Smash bros: First Timer
Affiliates: Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi
Rivals: Fox McCloud and Falco Lombardi
Final Smash: Red Landmaster


Strats Coming soon, this is merely filler

No comments:

Post a Comment