Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome to my Blogosphere

I guess here is where im going to start officially posting my ramblings from now on. I have billions of little blogs and journals ive posted to throughout the years, from Forums, to DeadJournal (back when it was cool to be pissed off), to Deviantart, Sheezyart, Gamespot, Gametrailers, Games.com (back when it was awesome), and tones of tiny other ones. Maybe ill post a link to each one so we all can share in the laughter of some random noob on the interwebs trying to make a name for himself.

Still hasn't happened mind you :)

Im going to post once more to each blog/journal that anyone ever watches anymore and just point them here. May as well.

this is called my "Developers Blog" but it may as well be jsut about anything, its just a fancy title rather than just "Kyle Harrison's blog of madness" or some such silly nonsense like that.

Im going to start VLogging using my PSEye, because im awesome like that. Expect the next blog to contain something.

until next time


-k

No comments:

Post a Comment