Its been a long time since ive talked about Vegas2. Im just not sure what else to say. ive done NOTHING but kick ass no matter where i go.
- Terrorist hunt? I think beating Kill house in Realistic/high Density with just a USP40 and lone wolfing it under a time limit should be indication enough.
- versus? I don't actually play online as i play this game at a LAN center with people, so we LAN it up to avoid LAG issues and excuses. I... think i lost my debut match, and a match here and there, but ive almost always been the MVP (top of my team)
- Ive lone wolf'd against upwards of 4 of my closest fragging buddies against me. Ive won every match, 90% of those matched with just a pistol, the other 10% i used my M8. Much swearing ensued.
- This and COD4 is where i wear the moniker and execute the playing strategy "The Silent Hunter...", also, ive carried over the COD4 clan tag [Yiff] from Kane86, to the tag [YIF] in vegas2 (unfortunately, Vegas2 only supports 3 characters). Sighness also sports this tag.
- Me and my crack team of regular pc-bangers have begun garnering somewhat of a reputation. For myself, ive gathered a reputation with silenced pistols and short hyper-accurate assault rifle bursts.
- ive overheard discussions that some players i play against have totally changed their playing strategy based on my kicking their ass
Now, im not saying im totally awesome or even tournament material, im just going by my personal experience mostly based on the comments ive received from those either watching me or playing against with, or even with me.
All i can say is: Finally, a good realistic online shooter with great cover mechanics.
Thank you Ubisoft.